Sunday, May 23, 2010

I AM DAGRIN Part 2 Ft Falz, Blak Jesus, Ipaja Boy and T-Money



Thank you to all the people who have supported the I AM DAGRIN campaign by D.I.S.guise most anticipated AfroHipHop/Soul artist in the past month. But most especially to Falz aka the Bad guy, Blak Jesus, Ipaja Boy and T-Money for participating in the remix. Am sure Dagrin would be smiling where ever he right now.
The artist in the remix are according to the names in the feature;
Falz, Blak Jesus, Ipaja Boy, T-Money and D.I.S.guise


Watch out for the official video coming soon!

D.I.S Guise - I AM DAGRIN PT2 FT Falz, Blak Jesus, Ipaja Boy, T-Money by coderedent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

follow me as well @ http://www.7thsinful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

epic blog

Jim said...

Having nary Microsoft office 2007 just about any bum out over, We have designed this previous document with Microsoft Word, a program When i first started off employing 28 yrs ago. Today it is really Google Written documents, on a regular basis. As well as point is always that I'm switching absolutely aware Office 2007 downlaod Yahoo is always leagues guiding Master of science in terms of converting away "full-featured" phrase cpus.But it really would make not a chunk of distinction. In a moment, We'll enter into the Microsoft
Office 2010 Professional
reason why.